Your home will never be the same
Sign up to STACK for a chance to win the incredible Samsung 75″ The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2022).
This is a TV unlike any other. When it’s on, it’s a stunning 75″ QLED 4K Smart TV. When it’s turned off, it will transform your home into a gallery by displaying artworks in stunning QLED colour.
Transform your home into your own personal gallery.
You can choose from any of the built-in artworks or add your own cherished memories via the SmartThings app, or access hundreds of images from world-renowned galleries.
The built-in motion sensor knows when you’ve left the room and will place the TV into stand-by mode to save energy.
As an added bonus, this competition’s winner may select the bezel (frame) of their choice.
These features and so much more could be yours. Good luck!
Thanks to Samsung
Entries open: May 1, 2022
Entries close: May 31, 2022
Winner announced: June 6, 2022
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is Scribal Custom Pty Ltd (ABN 27 092 362 135) of 33 Jessie Street, Richmond VIC 3121 (Promoter).
3. Entries for the promotion may be submitted from 12:00pm AEST on May 1, 2022 until 12:00pm AEST on May 31, 2022. (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents who are not directors or employees of the Promoter and/or its related bodies corporate (or immediate family members of those directors and employees) (Eligible Entrants).
5. If an Eligible Entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before entering the promotion.
Entry into the promotion
6. To enter, eligible entrants must have subscribed to receive STACK‘s emails, for their entry to be valid.
7. Eligible entrants may only enter this competition once and must enter in their own name. The Promoter is not responsible for (and is under no obligation to accept) any lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
8. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Determination of Winner/s
10. This promotion is a game of skill and Winner/s will be selected based on the creativity of their answer.
11. In the event of a “25 words or less” response as requirement for entry, the Promoter reserves the right to exclude single character words such as ‘i’ and ‘a’ from the total word count.
12. All valid entries received between 12:00pm AEST on May 1, 2022 until 12:00pm AEST on May 31, 2022.
13. There will be a total of one winner.
14. The result of the selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winner/s will receive a Samsung 75″ The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2022).
16. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to select an alternative prize of similar value which will be awarded to the relevant Winner/s, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotion or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of the Winner/s
19. The winner/s will be notified by email or mail (as determined by the address provided by the entrant) within two business days of the draw.
20. If the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner/s after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case the Promoter will reselect an alternate Winner/s.
21. The name of the Winner/s will be published at https://stack.com.au/stack-competition-winners/ by June 23, 2022 for 28 days.
Right of the Promoter to reselect
22. The Promoter reserves the right to re-select a Winner/s in the event of a Winner/s not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter has made reasonable efforts to do so. If a reselection is necessary, it will be conducted at the premises of Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 2.04/4 Ilya Avenue, Erina NSW 2250 or the Promoter’s Premises. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize., subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any Winner/s determined in accordance with this clause 23 will be notified by email or mail (as determined by the address provided by the entrant) within two business days of the draw and their name/s will be published online at https://stack.com.au/terms-and-conditions/ from July 21, 2022 for 28 days.
Limitation of liability and variation of promotion
23. Except as otherwise required by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law or any written directions from a regulatory authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or the use of any prize.
Entry details and privacy
25. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of Winner/s may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection
26. Lottery permit numbers:
NSW Permit No. TP/01778. ACT Permit No. TP 22/00278.