1. If you’re still wondering how to pronounce “Ninjago”, just consult the Vanilla Ice school of pronunciation – “Go ninja, go ninja, go!”
2. Erm, unless you’re referring to the dragon-shaped islands, in which case it’s more middle syllable emphatic – “Nin-JAH-go”.
3. So, what’s the deal with evil Garmadon’s four arms? He conjured them via dark magic in order to use all Four Golden Weapons all at once.
4. Yeah, but what are those Four Golden Weapons? OK, that’d be the Sword of Fire, the Nunchucks of Lightning, the Scythe of Quakes and the Shurikens of Ice.
5. With a whopping 4,867 pieces, the huge Ninjago City released for the movie is the fourth biggest LEGO set ever. EVER! We SO want one.
6. An anagram of ‘Garmadon’ is “ma dragon’/’am dragon’
The LEGO Ninjago Movie is in cinemas now.