If you’re hanging out for the home release of Black Panther, you now know exactly how long it’ll be until it’s in your hands, as it’s set to hit on May 30.
Not only will it be available on regular DVD and Blu-ray formats, but it will also be released on 4K Ultra HD, featuring a Dolby Atmos soundtrack.
Having just leaped past Titanic to become the third highest grossing ever film at the US box office, we’re sure that there are more milestones on their way for the hot Marvel masterpiece.
Extar features are set to include:
- Director’s intro
- From Page to Screen: A Roundtable Discussion – Delve into the film’s making
- Crowning of a New King – Explore the world of “Black Panther” in all its color and complexity
- The Warriors Within – Get to know Wakanda’s women and the actors who portray them
- The Hidden Kingdom Revealed – Wakanda’s diverse people
- Wakanda Revealed: Exploring the Technology
- Deleted scenes
- N. Meet and Greet
- Okoye And W’Kabi Discuss the Future of Wakanda
- T’Challa Remembers His Father
- Voices from the Past
- Gag reel
- Exclusive sneak peek at Ant-Man and The Wasp
- Marvel Studios the First Ten Years: Connecting the Universe
- Director’s commentary
Get your Black Panther pre-orders in here, including a JB Hi-Fi exclusive steelbook edition.