Forza Horizon 4 is, well, on the horizon, and as if it isn’t bringing enough good stuff already, it’s now also going to have James Bond’s enviable collection of incredible cars available on day one.
The Best of Bond DLC car pack will feature 10 cars from the James Bond films. The full – and incredibly exciting – list goes a lot like this:
• 1964 Aston Martin DB5 (Goldfinger, Thunderball, GoldenEye, Skyfall, Spectre)
• 1969 Aston Martin DBS (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service)
• 1974 AMC Hornet X (The Man With the Golden Gun)
• 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 (The Spy Who Loved Me)
• 1981 Citroën 2CV6 (For Your Eyes Only)
• 1986 Aston Martin V8 (The Living Daylights)
• 1999 BMW Z8 (The World Is Not Enough)
• 2008 Aston Martin DBS (Quantum of Solace)
• 2010 Jaguar C-X75 (Spectre)
• 2015 Aston Martin DB10 (Spectre)
While (sadly) you won’t be able to literally blast other drivers off the road, or drop wicked oil slicks in your wake, several of the cars will feature film-inspired gadgets that can be viewed in Forzavista mode. The DB5, for example, will have its revolving number plate and extendable bumper rams.
If all of that is not enough, players who grab the pack will also receive some in-game Bond goodies, including two Bond outfits as well as six exclusive “Quick Chat” phrases for use in multiplayer.
Meh, they’re just words. Here, have some vision!