If you’ve been enjoying Gran Turismo Sport for the past month but missing the classic single-player GT mode, prepare for a Christmas miracle!
Well, a pretty cool new update at any rate.
But first, November 27 will see the release of patch 1.06. This will add three free new cars in the ISO Rivolta Zagato VGT, Audi R18 and Shelby Cobra 427. There will also be a new livery editor, while the ‘Scapes’ and ‘Campaign’ modes will become available to play offline (WOOHOO!)
As always, there’ll be balancing and the odd bug fix or three as well.
Come December, another free Gran Turismo Sport update will introduce the ‘GT League’ single player mode. Similar to previous titles in the venerable racer’s history, players will race through a series of cup competitions from beginner to pro levels, including endurance races.
Also, 12 new freebie vehicles will appear in-game with this December update. They are:
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- Lamborghini Countach LP400
- Ferrari F40
- Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
- KTM X-BOW R
- Suzuki Swift Sport
- Volkswagen Sambabus Typ 2 (T1)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)