If you like your wild driving skills then you’re sure to be familiar with Ken Block. If you also like your Forza Horizon 4, then you’ll definitely at least know some of his cars.
His latest Hoonigan-fuelled Gymkhana video has been unleashed, and it’s 19 minutes of magnificent motoring mayhem that takes in the sights of Sweden, Mexico, Detroit, LA and Texas – quickly.
This one features five vehicles:
– Hoonicorn V2 (1965 Ford Mustang)
– WRC Fiesta (2018 Ford Fiesta ST)
– The Cossie (1991 Ford Escort RS Cosworth)
– Focus RS RX (2017 Ford Focus RS)
– Hoonitruck (1977 Ford F-150)
…and the best news? All of them – or variants thereof – are available within Forza Horizon 4, variously in the core game, via the car pass or within the awesome just-released Fortune Island DLC.
OK Ken, start your engines…