It isn’t as massive as some recent Gran Turismo Sport updates, however the April edition does have one huge thing – the new Toyota Supra in racing guise.
Coming in at just over 1.8GB, as well as this hot new piece of motoring loveliness, there’s all of this stuff…
- Three new events: Compétition de France (Beginner League), Gr. B Rallycross (Amateur League), Vision Gran Turismo Trophy + (Professional League
- New rounds added: FF Challenge (Beginner League), J-Sports Meeting (Amateur League), La Festa Cavallino (Professional League) and Gr.3 Endurance Series (Endurance League)
- New layout: Dragon Trail – Gardens, Gardens II (reverse)
- Scapes: Hawaii Islands added to the Featured section
- Brand Central: When taking photos in brand-related Spots, you can now choose cars of that brand from both the showroom and the garage
- Spots: BMW added
- Circuit Experience: Tsukuba Circuit has been added
- Tweaks: The usual bug fixes and such are also included
The April update is available now.