The Gran Turismo Sport updates keep coming, and they continue to bring lots of highly desirable goodies – including three classic American muscle cars.
Patch 1.13 is now live, featuring 12 brand new cars, two new tracks and three all-new GT League events.
The shiny new vehicular goodness consists of these machines…
- Alpine A110 1600S
- Alpine A110 Première Édition
- Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic
- De Tomaso Pantera (drool!)
- Dodge Challenger R/T
- Ford Mustang Mach 1
- Gran Turismo F1500T-A
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
- Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car
- Subaru Falken Tire/Turn 14 Distribution BRZ
- Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A
- Toyota MR2 GT-S
As for new tracks, the Blue Moon Bay Speedway has been expanded, with the creation of two new hybrid circuits – Blue Moon Bay Speedway Infield A and B.
Completing the new stuff, there are three new GT League events…
- Stars & Stripes – Beginner League
- Vision Gran Turismo Trophy – Amateur League
- F1500 Championship – Professional League
Check it all out in handy video form right here…