Three weekends, six regions, sick music! Groovin the Moo (the apostrophe got lost in the mud one year) have announced dates for their 2018 national tour.
The national tour will get moo-ving (OK, no more crap cow puns, we promise) in Wayville (SA), before shuffling off to Maitland (NSW) and then onto Canberra (you should know where that is without us telling you).
Bendigo (Victoria) will be the place to be seen the following weekend, before things head north to Townsville (Queensland).
The final weekend sees Bunbury (WA) hosting GTM.
That’s the news for now. As for acts that will be playing? Well, hold your horses, you’ll find out soon. Last year’s Moo included the likes of The Wombats, Violent Soho, Amy Shark and Tash Sultana. We doubt that the forthcoming line-up will be any less stellar.
As there’s not much else that we can tell you currently, we’ll stick this quote from promoter Steve Halpin of Cattleyard in: “We’re pumped for GTM 2018. Everything is coming together very nicely and we are looking forward to sharing more news with you early next year”.
Want tix? You may be best advised to get in on the Chrissie pre-sale, as last year sold out rather speedily. It’s set to start at the unearthly hour of 8am (AEDT) on Friday, December 1. Tickets for all six shows will be available here.
Update: Here’s all the details you’ll need to know if you want to snag your ticket in the first round…
• The limited Christmas pre-sale kicks off on Friday 1st December 8:00AM local time (for all shows) and will run until Friday 8th December 5:00PM, unless sold out prior.
• Tickets cost $99.90 + booking fee
• Make sure you have your Moshtix login details all ready to go – you don’t want to get stitched up by forgetting your login details at check out!
• When purchasing, ensure you put in the correct details of each attendee (if purchasing for your friends as well), including their FULL NAME and DATE OF BIRTH. Please double check these details, including spelling, with your mates before you purchase.
• The limited Christmas pre-sale is for general admission tickets only. NOTE: General admission tickets are for both under and over 18 years – it’s your D.O.B that determines which wristband you get on entry. If you’re after an ‘Udder Mayhem’ ticket, you’ll have to wait until the general sale next year.
• A maximum of four tickets per Moshtix account can be purchased.
• Ensure you’re purchasing from moshtix.com.au ONLY.
• Remember, viagogo = viaNONO! Same goes for eBay or Gumtree – we cannot guarantee the legitimacy of tickets purchased through these outlets, so save yourself the disappointment and avoid these sites completely.
Meanwhile, if you do miss out this round you’ve still got two more opportunities to snap up a ticket. The usual pre-sale will happen in February after the line-up announcement, followed by the general sale.