Of all the things that we’ve missed over the past year or so, live music is a huge one. From this Saturday, Victoria will rock with eight days of top gigs.
From Saturday January 23 through to January 30, artists including Jimmy Barnes, Tones and I, Missy Higgins, The Teskey Brothers, Alex Lahey, The Living End, Ross Wilson, James Reyne, Daryl Braithwaite, Vika & Linda, Deborah Conway, Gordi, Didirri, Mia Wray, Something for Kate and more will be doing their live things across a variety of venues throughout Victoria under the banner 2021 Sounds Better Together.
Naturally, COVID is still a thing, so steps are being taken to keep punters safe. The following steps are being implemented:
• Reduced capacity shows
• Digital tickets
• Shows will be reserved allocated seating only
• Regular touchpoint cleaning
• Additional bar, food and sanitary facilities to minimise queuing
• Additional staff to help manage social distancing onsite
• COVID-safe officer to ensure compliance
• Hand sanitiser stations
• Increased communications to patrons and staff
• Event staff health checks and training
• Additional medical facilities and staffing
Tickets to attend these special 2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER concerts are priced at a mere $49.90 (plus transaction fees) and are on-sale now. Check out the line-ups and grab your tickets right here.